| F. H. Myers Construction Corp. encourages highly motivated and
experienced construction professionals to consider opportunities within our
We are always interested in reviewing resumes for additional strong team players, committed to workplace safety and challenges of continued growth in the commercial construction field.
As our company continues to expand, we periodically review position requirements.
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
The Director of Human Resource function at F. H. Myers Construction Corp. is to administratively support and maintain all areas of employee records, benefits and corporate information. Coordinate the effective management and sharing of information required by the Accounting Department and the President.
The purpose of this standard procedure is to define the job description of the Director of Human Resource through the outline of his/her duties, authority and responsibilities.
The Director of Human Resource derives his/her authority from the President for the proper discharge of her duties.
The Director of Human Resource principal duty is to administratively support all employee benefits, records, corporate information and accounting. In order to perform these duties the following must be properly fulfilled:
1. Maintain employee files.
2. Process new hire employees with a review of all benefit packages and corporate policies. Procure documentation required for the Accounting Department and Human Resources.
1 .Office contact between field personnel and management for any work related issues regarding benefits.
·· Company Policy Manual
1 .Participate in the bi-weekly meeting process between the Vice President of Field Operations and the Superintendents.
2 .Awareness of Safety Incentive Program and all personnel record keeping required to monitor said program.
3. Knowledge of HAZ COM Program.
4. Administration and Coordination of the substance abuse policy, as well as, contact person with test agency, (Concentra Medical Centers).
5. Monitor and maintain the employee evaluation process for all employees.
6. Maintain and monitor all record keeping regarding the termination of an employee and notification given to the Louisiana Department of Labor.
·· Auto Insurance
1. Coordinate office functions and off site Christmas Party. Manage the organization, procurement and distribution of all client and employee gifts, service bonus and awards.
15. Any duty required to maintain the integrity, reputation, financial security and viability of the corporation within the law.