| F. H. Myers Construction Corp. encourages highly motivated and
experienced construction professionals to consider opportunities within our
We are always interested in reviewing resumes for additional strong team players, committed to workplace safety and challenges of continued growth in the commercial construction field.
As our company continues to expand, we periodically review position requirements.
The Laborer's function at F. H. MYERS CONSTRUCTION CORP. is to perform all job related assignments as assigned by the Job Superintendent. This position is important to our firm and the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contribute to the overall success of the company.
The purpose of this standard procedure is to define the job description of the Laborer through the outline of his duties an responsibilities.
The Laborer derives authority from the Job Superintendent and is granted full authority to carry out the duties set forth in this job description.
The Laborer is directly responsible to the Job Superintendent for the proper discharge of his duties.
1. Excavation of footings, light boxes culverts, etc.
2. To fine grade fill to grades given by Superintendent and/or foreman.
3. To assist in layout and setting batter boards.
4. To handle form lumber and to assist Carpenters during forming.
5. Grout and concrete work.
6. Maintain a clean job site.
7. Material handling and storage.
8. To pick up all tools, equipment and secure jobsite each day.
9. Prepare to perform job related assignments promptly at designated start time.
10. To perform daily tasks in a safe and workman like manner in accordance with company policies.
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. These duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be altered by the Job Superintendent to suit the needs of the company.
This standard procedure for the job description of Laborer will become part of the company policy upon the approval of the Job Superintendent and remain in effect until superseded or canceled by the same authority.