| F. H. Myers Construction Corp. encourages highly motivated and
experienced construction professionals to consider opportunities within our
We are always interested in reviewing resumes for additional strong team players, committed to workplace safety and challenges of continued growth in the commercial construction field.
As our company continues to expand, we periodically review position requirements.
The Receptionist's function at F. H. MYERS CONSTRUCTION CORP. is to properly portray our professional image either by phone or in person with our clients, architects, subcontractors and suppliers. This position is important to our firm and the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contribute to the overall success of
The purpose of this standard procedure is to define the job description of the Receptionist through the outline of her duties, authority, and responsibilities.
The Receptionist derives authority from the Office Manager and is granted full authority to carry out the duties set forth in the job description.
The Receptionist is directly responsible to the Office Manager for the proper discharge of her duties.
The Receptionist's principal duties is to properly portray our professional image, either by phone or in person. In order to carry out this principal duty, the following duties must be properly fulfilled:
1. Promptly and courteously answer the telephone.
2. Maintain the lobby and plan room.
3. Greet visitors to our office.
4. Facilitate the efficient flow of mail through the office.
5. Handle both incoming and outgoing mail.
6. Responsible for picking up mail from Post Office and depositing at Post Office at days end.
7. Maintain office supplies.
8. Maintain company correspondence and accounting files.
9. Assist visitors in the plan room.
10. Provide typing support to Office Manager and/or accounting.
11. Miscellaneous errands as directed.
12. Maintain Non-job files.
13. Assist Accounting with matching Dray receipts to invoices.
14. Maintain Vendor Book.
15. Produce invoices and maintain payment record for Plan Duplication billings.
16. Have thorough knowledge of procedures manual.
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. These duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be altered by the Office Manager to suit the needs of the company.
This standard procedure for the job description of the Receptionist will become part of the company policy, upon the approval of the Office Manager and remain in effect until superseded or canceled by the same authority.