How Customers Use 3rd Coast Digital Film Brochures
2. On laptop computer
group presentations within your PowerPoint (and video
Left with prospects after sales call to reach people not in
5. As a mail out to prospective customers
6. At Trade
7. As a pre-call
8. Given or left for people that refuse to see the salesman
(they will watch the film as a bargaining chip to avoid the first sales
9. To answer questions
after meeting - by replay of film
10. One-on-one in phone calls -
they can watch the film on the interent while you stay on phone with them.
(With your photo on personal sales page as introduciton - when you cannot go in
Benefits to You
- Reduces number of sales calls needed to start serious talks (from
3 to 1)
- Reduces time of sales calls by 20-30 minutes
- Multiplies effectiveness of sales force
- You can see what the customer is truly interested in when you
watch them watch the film.
- Standardizes your presentation - makes sure same message is told
to every client (and the film never has a "bad day".
- Brings your top executives to every sales meeting (on film)
- Shows inside attitude of your company
- Shifts topic of meeting from "Can You Do It" to "What You can do
- Makes you look like you are capable of handling any size job.
- Improves employee morale
- Focuses customer's attention
- Illustrates you are a high tech company in all things
- Provides rapid bonding and rapport to distant customers
- Allows you to focus both commercial and industrial sales efforts
with film specially for each separate market
- Customers pass films on to their friends and prospects you do not
know- a new referral system!
The film does not make money by itself - it helps great
salesmen make more money.